At the American Institute’s Criminal Law Division we recognize excellence. Very few Attorneys can display our “10 Best” or “10 Best Under 40” badge on their website or display the plaque in their office. Some States depending on size and population density may be broken up into City or Region to be more applicable to potential new clients who utilize this site when looking for an Attorney. This is for the consumer so that he or she can choose the very best in their field.
Many aspects of the Attorney and his/her career are considered including:
- Must be formally nominated by the Institute, Client, and/or Peer
- Must have an impeccable Client Rating rating
- Must not have faced or been subject to any Attorney Grievance Committee discipline
- Must be a member in Good Standing of their State Bar
- Must have excellent Client/Peer Reviews
- Possess Advanced Degrees
- Awards received
- Professional Associations and their activity in such Associations
- Publications in their field
- Speaking engagements in their field
STEPS IN THE SELECTION PROCESS
STEP 1: The Attorney must be nominated by the Institute, Client, and/or Peer.
STEP 2: Our review committee researches the Attorney for the above criteria narrowing the nominations down to ensure that all the above criteria is met or exceeded.
STEP 3: The list of the “10 Best” nominations goes to the final selection process where the 10 Best Attorneys representing the Best of the Best are selected.
American Institute of Legal Counsel
Recognizing excellence. Allowing clients to make wise decisions.